What to Expect
WELCOME TO ST. JOHN MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH!
We are glad you’ve chosen to find out more about us. We are a bible believing, preaching and teaching church. We lovingly stand on the word of God and teach the Bible as the final source of authority for what we believe and how we are to live. Through our lively and dynamic worship service, we strive to meet needs and build relationships with those that have chosen St. John as a church family and place of worship. We are a multigenerational and multi-ethnic church with one senior pastor who works with a unified leadership team.
Our desire is to lead as many people as possible to Jesus and help them grow in their relationship with Him. That’s why we are committed to building the Kingdom of God by empowering and equipping disciples who are reaching UP to God, reaching IN to the church and reaching OUT to the world.
At St. John, you will find people who strive to passionately pursue their spiritual growth and allow God to shape and mold them into the image of Jesus. As we grow together, we can impact our city, state, country and world.
Below is a list of some Frequently Asked Questions. Click on a question to view the answer:
Where are you located?
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
What time and how long are services?
How can I receive prayer?
- We offer prayer during each service. (Sunday Mornings & Wednesday Nights)
- Call or visit the church to have our pastors or staff pray for you.
- Call our Victory In HD Prayerline (Monday-Friday at 6:00 am) : (712) 432-1212 Access Code 623369740#
Is there a dress code?
How do I join St. John?
How can I serve in one of the St. John ministries?
What do you offer for children?
- Children’s Church: During weekend services children worship, hear the Word of God, and have opportunities to serve.
- Youth Ministries: Youth have several ways to serve: choir, drama, dance, greeting, and ushering.
- Youth N Praise: Weekday Bible Study and fun activities
What can I expect at St. John?
- Consistent teaching of God’s word.
- Study opportunities to challenge you and strengthen your faith.
- Events to strengthen your marriage and family relations.
- Serving opportunities to show the love of God and the church to others.
- A place for your family and friends who may be seeking God.
- A place to build relationships and to have fun and fellowship.
- A safe place for children to learn and grow up in the Christian faith.
How do I get connected at St. John?
- REACH Life Groups: Small groups available for youth, men, and women at all stages of life.
- Adult Christian Education: Every Sunday at 9:30 am, St. John offers several classes that include study on various Bible topics.
- Men: Connect with other men through events, classes and/or services.
- Women: Connect with other women through events, classes and/or services.
- Community Service Projects: Join us as we reach out to our community.